Do you know parents or guardians of adults or children with a cognitive disability who would like help with iPhone setup and getting the most value (and least harm) from an iPhone as a life aid?
I’m available to help with them with this – free of charge. I hope to get some real-world feedback to advance my stalled book project (https://www.sphone4all.com) or identify a different approach to community needs (ex: screencasts)
Some sample topics:
1. Using Screen Time and Screen Time remote for different ages and abilities.
2. Location sharing, navigation and transit including Lyft/Uber.
3. Calendaring and shared calendars.
4. Memory aides: notes and reminders.
5. Managing risk: scams and attacks
6. Messaging and email
7. AirTag use to reduce lost items.
8. Managing Family Sharing purchases with adult family members (this is a hard problem).
9. Facebook management
10. Managing the lost or disabled iPhone
11. Credentials: managing passwords, which to use, managing two-factor authentication with delegation.
I can only do iPhones unfortunately. At this time I would be working with guardians or parents.
Contact me at: email@example.com